Putting Clients First
I’m an Immigration Lawyer Who Knows the Law
U.S. immigration law is an enormous, multi-layered collection of laws, regulations, executive orders, judicial decisions and policies. It is administered by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Custom & Immigration Service (USCIS), Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
I am an attorney in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area who has more than two decades of experience as an immigration lawyer. I represent clients in all immigration-related matters, including:
- Green Cards: Are you eligible? How do you apply? What will a Green Card allow you to do?
- Asylum: What documents do you need to submit to prove your claim? Can your spouse and children be included in your application? How long will it take for your application to be processed? If you are turned down, can you appeal?
- Deportation: Will you have to appear in Immigration Court? If the judge rules against you, can you appeal?
- DACA: Is the new administration likely to cause applications to again be accepted? You filled in your renewal application improperly and you were turned down – is there anything you can do?
- U.S. citizenship through naturalization: Do you need a Green Card to be considered for U.S. citizenship? Do you have to speak English well? What kinds of questions are on the test you must take?
- Visas: How do you get one and what will it allow you to do?
- Family Immigration: How do you sponsor family members for Green Cards or visas?
Contact Me Today for a Free Consultation
Appeals, removal hearings, change-in-status applications and other actions related to immigration should be done with the help of a legal professional. I am an immigration lawyer, but I’m also an immigrant and naturalized citizen. I know how complex the system is because I have been through it. I am ready to help guide you through your immigration issue, whatever it may be. Call (972) 206-7436 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment with me.