Dallas-Ft. Worth’s Top Immigration Lawyer
Communities I Serve
I represent clients in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and surrounding communities, including:
- Fort Worth
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
- File your legal documents for you.
- Choose an effective strategy for your particular situation.
- Prevent unnecessary delays by making sure your paperwork is filled out correctly and submitted on time, and that it is accompanied by the right documentation.
- Help you acquire permanent residency or full U.S. citizenship.
- Help you obtain a work permit if you are seeking employment.
- Appear with you at your immigration interview.
- Respond quickly when your situation is urgent, such as when you are facing deportation.
- Help you understand what you must do and avoid doing in order to keep your green card or visa.
The Path to Citizenship
I have helped many clients with their dream of becoming naturalized U.S. citizens. It is a long process involving many steps. It can be very confusing, especially for people who have no legal experience and are not fluent in English. The first requirement is that you have a Green Card – which I can assist you in getting.
U.S. immigration law is complicated and constantly changing. I stay informed about any new regulations that might have an effect on your case. For instance, under a new Green Card rule enacted in 2020, you could be deported if you don’t identify yourself as a lawful permanent resident (LPR) on your taxes or if you don’t accurately report your income. This is just one example of a change that could have a big impact on you.