An Immigration Lawyer Can Help
Many people who are persecuted in their country of origin come to the United States and seek asylum. This is a form of legal protection that allows an individual to remain in the U.S. Persecution may take the form of torture, physical violence, infliction of serious emotional distress, unlawful imprisonment or human rights violations. The process of applying for asylum in the U.S. is complicated. The eligibility requirements are very specific. Additionally, procedures and policies often change because of immigration cases which are decided in U.S. courts.
I am extremely knowledgeable about asylum. I have been representing clients with asylum cases and other immigration-related issues for more than two decades. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect. I know the challenges of navigating the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) system and I’m ready to help you if you are seeking asylum. My advice to asylum-seekers is: “Don’t go it alone.”
Why Use an Immigration Lawyer?
Asylum is crucial to your safety and welfare. I can provide the assistance and guidance you need in:
- Knowing which forms to submit.
- Knowing the necessary deadlines.
- Including your spouse and children in your application (children must be under 21 and unmarried).
- Preparing for and scheduling your asylum interview.
- Appearing before an immigration judge: what to do and what to expect.
- Applying for a Green Card after you’ve been granted asylum.
- Knowing what benefits you may be eligible for if you are granted asylum.
- What to do if your asylum request is denied.
Contact Me Today
As an immigration lawyer, I want to give you the best chance possible for being granted asylum in the U.S. For a confidential consultation, call (972) 206-7436 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment. Don’t go it alone.